Below is the Calendar for the Ordinariate here in Gippsland. You are most welcome if you are travelling around; are in Gippsland, and want to see what we are doing. Come to one of our masses, 24 hour devotions, 1st Saturday Devotions in reparations for sin, or any of the other events and take part, come and worship.
You will notice, when you open copy of the Calendar, that we are instituting some events that will occur every year from now on.
- Five 1st Saturday of the month devotions – 9.30am Confession/10am Mass: Cowwar
- Stations of the Cross during Friday of Lent: Cowwarr: 7.30pm
- 24 hour adoration Maundy Thursday
- Good Friday Liturgy, amd Mass of the pre-Sanctified
- Solemn Vigil of Easter and Dawn Mass of the Resurrection: 5.00am Cowwarr
- Divine Mercy Sunday Devotions
- Corpus Christi Mass and Procession
- 3 contiguous retreat days
- Our Lady of the Southern Cross: Mass: Procession: Rosary: Adoration: Benediction
- All Souls: Mass and blessing of graves
- Immaculate Conception Mass
- Christmas Midnight Mass: Cowwarr
- Patronal Festival: Most Holy Family
Also, I have included the Five 1st Saturday devotions to the Immaculate Heart of Mary booklet (from various sources); offering the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and making reparation for our own sins and the sins of the whole world. The Blessed Virgin Mary, said to Lucia:
Look, my daughter, at my Heart, surrounded with thorns with which ungrateful men pierce me at every moment by their blasphemies and ingratitude. You at least try to console me and announce in my name that I promise to assist at the moment of death, with all the graces necessary for salvation, all those who, on the first Saturday of five consecutive months
- shall receive the sacrament of Confession,
- receive Holy Communion, recite five decades
- of the Rosary, and keep me company for
- fifteen minutes while meditating on the fifteen
- Mysteries of the Rosary, with the intention of
- making reparation to my Immaculate Heart.