- God has saved me,
- He is my refuge,
- He is my strength,
- I do ask Him to save me from the wicked,
- I do ask Him to save me from being influenced by those that do not Know Him, and who can harm my soul.
- I praise Him as often as I can
- I give Him Honour
What is be better than being one with God, being Holy, being faithful to Him. “Who is like Thee, O God”. May we remain faithful to Him all of our life, it is all He asks for.
15. My mouth will tell of thy righteous acts,
of thy deeds of salvation all the day,
for their number is past my knowledge.
16. With the mighty deeds of the Lord God I will come,
I will praise thy righteousness, thine alone.
17. O God, from my youth thou hast taught me,
and I still proclaim thy wondrous deeds.
18. So even to old age and gray hairs,
O God, do not forsake me,
till I proclaim thy might
to all the generations to come.[b]
19. and thy righteousness, O God,
reach the high heavens.
Thou who hast done great things,
O God, who is like thee?